CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
- Register their details to assist with COVID tracing using various Contact Tracing
Check-in Points throughout the resort
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the COVID-Safe App
- Adhere to a maximum number of ten persons per table
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
Offering tailored packages to fulfil your dream and suit every budget. From a Grand Affair to a relaxed poolside ceremony, we are with you every step of the way
Blended into the coastal environment of the Yamba peninsula in the NSW Northern Rivers region, the resort consists of 34 Two Bedroom Villas and 32 One Bedroom Apartments